ageLOC LumiSpa is a twice daily regimen. Use it morning and night for best results.
- Moisten face with water.
- Apply ageLOC LumiSpa treatment cleanser to all areas of the face.
- Wet treatment head by placing it under running water. Then turn on device by pressing the On/Off button.
- Each of the four lights around the center button will flash once and the treatment head will immediately begin to counter-oscillate, first slowly, then up to normal speed.
- Slowly glide the treatment head back and forth over one of the areas of your face using broad strokes. Do not scrub or move across the face quicky.
- The device will do three brief stops every 30 seconds to prompt you to move from one area of the face to the next.
NOTE: If at any time you would like to pause your treatment, press the On/Off button once. To turn off the device, press and hold the On/Off button down for two seconds.
Warning #1: If you press the device too firmly onto your skin, the counter-oscillating motion will stop and the device will vibrate once slowly. Lift the device slightly to resume treatment.
Warning #2: If you scrub your face too aggressively with the device, the counteroscillating motion will stop and the device will vibrate quickly several times. Glide the device across your face using slow, broad strokes to resume treatment.
NOTE: ageLOC LumiSpa is safe to use in the shower or wet environment. However, the charging base should not be exposed to water.
NOTE: ageLOC LumiSpa is suitable for makeup removal. However, do not use the device around the eye area.
- When the treatment is done, the device will stop.
- The device will turn off automatically.
- Rinse your face with water to remove residual treatment cleanser.