AFTER EVERY TREATMENT:
- Remove the treatment head from the device. Rinse it with water while rubbing to remove residual treatment cleanser. Dry thoroughly.
- Rinse device under water.
- Wipe device dry with washcloth.
- Only reattach the treatment head to the device after both components are thoroughly dry.
- Set device in charging base when it is completely dry.
- To ensure optimal performance, replace your treatment head every three months.
- The lights on the front of the handset indicate battery power. An amber light filling only the bottom third of the handset signifies a low battery.