The answer to this question can be found in its entirety in chapter 3 section 6.2 of the Policies and Procedures.
In general you may not sell any Products of the Company or promote the Company’s opportunity at flea markets, swap meets, bazaars, supermarkets, exercise clubs, athletic leagues and games, malls or any other similar gatherings where the opportunity or Products may be displayed. However, upon the prior written approval of the Company, a Brand Representative level Brand Affiliate may rent a booth or set up an exhibit at a Company approved trade show or convention (“Convention”). If you are a Brand Representative level Brand Affiliate who wants to set up a booth or exhibit at a Convention you must comply with the following requirements:
- The Convention theme must be directly related to the Company business;
- At least four weeks prior to the Convention, you must submit to the Company a proposal regarding the Convention and obtain prior written approval from the Company;
- You may only use Company-produced Advertising Materials. The purchase of a Company produced independent Brand Affiliate banner, to display in the booth, is required;
- You may not reference the Company in any form of Advertising Material that implies that the Company is participating in the Convention. Instead, any Company-approved advertisement or promotional material must make specific reference to you as an independent Brand Representative level Brand Affiliate of the Company, including any maps or listings prepared by the sponsor of the Convention;
- You may not use the Convention to promote any product, service, or business opportunity other than the Company’s business opportunity and Products;
- During the Convention you must personally comply with the Policies and Procedures and you are responsible for (i) the actions of every individual who works in the booth at the Convention, (ii) all material distributed at the Convention, and (iii) all other aspects of participation in the Convention; and
- In addition to the other remedies provided in the Policies and Procedures, the Company reserves the right to deny future Convention participation for any policy violation at a Convention.